Scrap Creations (by Cheryl)

I already have my daily blog about "Life with Cheryl," and I post often there about scrapbooking. I thought I'd create this blog, though, solely to showcase my scrapbook layouts. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at them!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Come visit me on my other blog...

I had originally set this blog up as a place to share my scrapbook creations, but find that I usually just go ahead and post them on my regular "Life with Cheryl" blog. In fact, I hadn't been by here in AGES and, because of that, I have missed a lot of your comments.

So...come visit me

HERE instead.

I look forward to seeing you!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Goodmorning Cheryl--I love your website and congratulations--you've beentagged!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home