Scrap Creations (by Cheryl)

I already have my daily blog about "Life with Cheryl," and I post often there about scrapbooking. I thought I'd create this blog, though, solely to showcase my scrapbook layouts. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at them!

Monday, August 14, 2006

A few more layouts I'm adding to my online "portfolio" here. Just thought it might be an easier way to collect all of my images in one place. Thanks for looking!
These are two of my favorites lately. The first is of McKenna and is based on the song "One Girl Revolution." The song just really reminds me of her--because she is a Christian young person trying tomake a difference. Also LOVING the color combo of brown/blue these days. Fave product here? the Lil Davis chipboard letters.


Then here's one I did of Delaney right after her 10th birthday this summer. I wanted to focus on this big picture of her, and then loved the idea of journaling down these journaling strips. Got to use my white pen, another favorite product right now.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home