Scrap Creations (by Cheryl)

I already have my daily blog about "Life with Cheryl," and I post often there about scrapbooking. I thought I'd create this blog, though, solely to showcase my scrapbook layouts. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at them!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Getting started with posting some of my layouts . ..



(One of the best things about scrapbooking is all the cool stuff--like these letters, and chipboard sayings, and Prima flowers. Love it!! And, of course, a great pic of Sydney!)



(One of my very FAVES . . . first of all, for the awesome picture. But then also for the Heidi Swapp chipboard letters on it!)



(Again, starting with a great photo always helps!! Love this Heidi Grace paper and my Signo white pen!!)


(Just a really simple LO of Sydney dancing! Love the pp and the rhinestones in the middle of the flowers. Easy, breezy . . .)


(Sometimes it's just important to scrapbook about a moment that meant something. This one did--at a civil rights memorial in Montgomery.)



(Really like this LO because it is an athletic theme, but I made it feminine. Love those letters too!)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Vee said…

    I love HS product!!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Sofia said…

    Awedome layouts! LOVE the 'real' picture in the second one. :-)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Hey Cheryl! I TOTALLY LOVE that one of poor little Sydney too - how precious is that moment, even if she's chucking a little tantrum!!

    Great work, Nat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home