Scrap Creations (by Cheryl)

I already have my daily blog about "Life with Cheryl," and I post often there about scrapbooking. I thought I'd create this blog, though, solely to showcase my scrapbook layouts. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at them!

Monday, September 18, 2006

I did this layout last week, with some of my favorite photos lately. They are of Sydney performing a living room "concert" to songs from "High School Musical." It has some of my latest "faves" on it-- my white pen, cut-outs from patterned paper, and some jewels. After I did it, I also realized that it fit in with the challenge going on over at the Freestyle blog--doing a layout with stars on it. So here it is . . .

4 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Funky Finds said…

    thanks for stopping by funky finds! i love your layouts. and you have an adorable family!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    This is well done!! I think your Super Star is adorable! Love the stars and the photos are too cute!
    ~Gabi

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Aimeslee Winans said…

    Love the movement you got with those stars and your major star in the photos, lol! Great design!

    aimeslee

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Theresa Tyree said…

    I hope you video'd that and sent in in to America's Funniest Videos! How can you resist the charms and talent of a toddler?? So cute!! At our house, we play American Idol. We're getting a Karaoke system that hooks up to the TV for Connor this Christmas so he can watch himself perform! LOL!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home