Scrap Creations (by Cheryl)

I already have my daily blog about "Life with Cheryl," and I post often there about scrapbooking. I thought I'd create this blog, though, solely to showcase my scrapbook layouts. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at them!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

(Did this one to commemorate the first day of school for the girls. Really like how it turned out!)

(I just love that one. All the doodling I did on it just made me happy!)

(oops, that one was sorta crooked, but I do like how it turned out. Kinda a last hurrah, look back at summer. Where did it go?)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger justem said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great layouts! I love the first day of school one!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    These are great layouts! You need to submit the "1st Day of School" one. I think it's supurb! Love your style!
    ~Gabi

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger CyndiAKADisneyqueen said…

    Oh, I love all the pink. Thanks for visiting my blog. If you use some bling please post a picture.

    DisneyCyndi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home