Scrap Creations (by Cheryl)

I already have my daily blog about "Life with Cheryl," and I post often there about scrapbooking. I thought I'd create this blog, though, solely to showcase my scrapbook layouts. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at them!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A layout I just finished and really enjoyed doing it. Just a cute picture of our "Silly Scout," and some of the funny things she's saying these days. Enjoyed doing these techniques--journaling strips, cutting out the flowers & designs from the pp and sprinkling them over the page. The overall design (with the large picture and then the two blocks of pp) I got from a Donna Downey layout in Simple Scrapbooks magazine.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    This turned out so nicely! What sweeties you have! I am a mommy of 2 little girls, I just LOVE having girls, don't you!?
    Love your style, it's very fresh and uplifting! Love it!
    ~Gabi

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Sofia said…

    What a cutie. Great layout. :-)

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Big Pissy said…

    Loved all the pages you have posted!

    Great job! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home